viernes, 14 de marzo de 2014

 

I read U














Yes, exactly,I'm talking to you,
gentleman with the beard,
hiding behind the smile
a thousand of dreams
painted with the life.

You know, I can read you
since three months ago,
like a fantasy book
where the little boys love
to watch through the wool
the rays of the sun.

Let me read you more,
you could paint me too
with the colours of the South
and the sound of your soul.

I can read you, only because
you can read me too.

J.

Etiquetas: , , , ,


Comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

por favor deja tu nombre y tu comentario, y si tienes una pagina o blog, eres libre de colocarla tambien (los mensajes anonimos puede que no se publiquen):

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]





<< Inicio

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Suscribirse a Entradas [Atom]